2021 MAZDA CX-30 Interior
This stylish crossover offers Vancouver drivers an elegant, spacious, and feature-loaded cabin. Read on for a tour of the Mazda CX-30 interior dimensions, technologies, and appointments. Then fill out a pre-approval and contact us to schedule for a test drive at Freeway Mazda in Surrey.
2021 MAZDA CX-30 Interior Features
The Mazda CX-30 comes in one trim, but you can modify its feature sets with a number of packages. Take a look at the standard and available cabin features for the Mazda CX-30 across all of its package levels:
- MAZDA CX-30 2.5: 8.8-inch infotainment system with Bluetooth® streaming, 8-speaker sound system with Mazda Harmonic Acoustics, remote keyless entry, power windows and door locks, 60/40 split-folding rear seatback, push-button-start, black cloth seating surfaces, steering wheel mounted audio, air conditioning
- MAZDA CX-30 Select Package: Black or Greige leatherette-trimmed sport seats, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ integration, dual-zone automatic climate control, rear centre armrest with cupholders, rear-seat air conditioning vents, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector bezel
- MAZDA CX-30 Preferred Package: Black or Greige leatherette seating surfaces, overhead console storage, heated front seats, Bose® premium 12-speaker sound system, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support and memory settings
- MAZDA CX-30 Premium Package: Paddle shifters, genuine leather-trimmed sport seats in White or Black, windshield-projected full-colour Active Driving Display
2021 MAZDA CX-30 Interior Dimensions
Burnaby drivers will have more than enough room for their passengers or whatever cargo they need to stow. Here’s an overview of key cargo bay and cabin measurements:
- Passenger volume: 2,665 litres
- Cargo volume behind 2nd row: 572 litres
- Headroom (1st/2nd rows): 97 cm/97.3 cm
- Shoulder room (1st/2nd rows): 141 cm/136 cm
- Hip room (1st/2nd rows): 139 cm/135 cm
- Legroom (1st/2nd rows): TBD/92 cm
Take a Closer Look at the MAZDA CX-30 Interior in Surrey
Now that Richmond drivers have read about the 2021 Mazda CX-30 interior dimensions, features, and appointments, the next step is to book a test drive at %%di_name%. Simply call us at (604) 260-0861, and we’ll schedule you for a tour of the cabin. Do you have questions about car buying? Be sure to explore our car buying tips for more information!
More From Freeway Mazda
The stylish Mazda CX-30 is a captivating option, particularly for driving lovers, thanks to its well-built cabin and lively performance.
2021 Mazda cx-9 In this paragraph, We’re going to discuss a few reasons why You Need To Go For Mazda cx-9 The 2021 Mazda CX-9 demonstrates the brand’s tendency for modest yearly upgrades that keep the vehicle fresh and the technology current. Mazda’s three-row CX-9 sits above a series of compact crossovers that includes the CX-3,…
2021 Mazda CX3 The Mazda CX-3 is the company’s smallest vehicle. Its premium interior, fun-to-drive attitude, and sassy external style make it competitive among compact crossovers. Because of its sitting height, the Mazda CX3 might be referred to as the SUV for car buyers. A 7.0-inch touchscreen, automatic temperature control, automated emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring,…