Our Response To COVID-19
As our dealership responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and customers remain our top priority.
The safety measures we have taken are the as follows:
• Clean touch points on all incoming and outgoing cars
• Spaced out waiting area and made it 3 times the size
• New pens for all customers to use and keep
• Disinfect keys to hand back to customers
• Regular dealership cleaning on all high traffic areas
• Disposable cups
• Plexi-glass barriers
• Reminder signs to wash your hands and keep your distance
• All customer relation staff are wearing masks
• Added courtesy cars instead of doing many shuttles
• We request that you wear a mask during your visit, however, it is not required. If you chose not to wear a mask, we ask you to keep your distance from people
• Shuttle service is available, but one customer at a time.